These activities have been created by teachers that have attended different ISBE sponsored trainings. They are being shared as examples of ideas for implementing principles of Universal Design for Learning in the classroom. You are welcome to use and share any activities that might meet the needs of your students.
- Breathing Underwater (Live Binder)
- 14 Different Novels for Freshman and Sophmore Literature (Live Binder)
- Lab Safety Movie - 7th Grade
- Labeling Parts of a bean plant
- Sturctures of Life
- Scan this QR Code for websites to share with 2nd Grade Families
- Scan this QR Code to learn more about mummies
- Click here to watch a short movie on arrays.
- Click here for 2 digit x 2 digit multiplication worksheet with built in supports
Using iPads in the Classroom